Soy isoflavones, available in soy isoflavone concentrate or soy powder, have been reported to provide strong antioxidant properties that protect against bad cholesterol and atherosclerosis. With antioxidant capabilities comparable to vitamin E, soy isoflavones have been suggested to support healthy cardiovascular systems and improved bone health.
FutureCeuticals is a primary producer and suppier of soy isoflavones to nutraceutical and functional foods markets. Our extensive line of soy isoflavone products, marketed under the VDF Soy Isoflavones®Brand includes:
- Soylac™, a fermented organic soy powder. The fermentation process helps convert soy to a more absorbable form for enhanced bioavailability. Soylac™ is standardized to 300mcg/g Genistein + Genistin, 165mcg/g Daidzein + Daidzin, and 50mcg/g Glycitein + Glycitin (E88)
- 10% Soy Isoflavones (N36)
- 20% Soy Isoflavones (N37)
- 40% Soy Isoflavones (N38)
- 64% Soy Isoflavones (N308.1)
- 80% Soy Isoflavones with typical levels of 40% Genistein and 30% Daidzein (N114)